메모장을 열고 번역해 보세요~
1. Patterns are not an exact solution.
2. It’s important that we remember the role of a pattern is merely to provide us with a solution scheme.
3. Patterns don’t solve all design problems nor do they replace good software designers, however, they do support them.
4. Next we’ll take a look at some of the other advantages patterns have to offer.
5. Reusing patterns assists in preventing minor issues that can cause major problems in the application development process.
6. What this means is when code is built on proven patterns, we can afford to spend less time worrying about the structure of our code and more time focusing on the quality of our overall solution.
7. This is because patterns can encourage us to code in a more structured and organized fashion avoiding the need to refactor it for cleanliness purposes in the future.
다른 번역본과 비교해 보시려면 이곳으로~